9 Posts

Cards Against Humanity» Forums » General

Subject: Custom Cards based on football rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Poland
msg tools
mb
I know it's early to be thinking about this, but for Secret Santa I have drawn my brother-in-law. He has Cards Against Humanity, and is a huge fan of The Colts, so I was hoping to put together a bunch of custom cards based on football. Sadly, the vast majority of my football knowledge is based on Friday Night Lights (Go panthers), so could anyone help me with some ideas?

If it helps, he also hates Tom Brady and The Patriots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Swanson
msg tools
The browns and lions playing at the superbowl
The dallas cowboys cheerleaders new topless uniforms.
The patriots playing a game against middle schoolers to stroke their ego
Tom brady playing in a thong
John madden
A 16 dollar coors light
That guy that breaks his coffee table every time his team loses
A riot at the sperm bank after the Raiders donated

Hope you like them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Poland
msg tools
mb
Thanks very much for these, they're really good!
Apart from the obvious white cards like team names and players, I had 'The third Manning brother that nobody cares about','Godammit Donald!' and 'Jumping out of nowhere and totally wailing on Tom Brady', so these have really helped beef up the deck.

Oh and the black cards I have so far are:
What does Chuck Pagano think about between quarters?
Before every game, Tom Brady rubs _____ to prepare
The votes are in, and the worst ever NFL mascot was _____

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Swanson
msg tools
Aaron hernandez going to jail as a tight end and becoming a wide receiver
Tebowing
A group of elderly home residents beating the Jaguars
Rex Ryan's foot fetish.

Nice few yourself! I would love to have a printed set for my superbowl party next year. I added a few more as you can see. Add more as they pop in my head.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Poland
msg tools
mb
will definitely add those too, thanks again. Hadn't heard about Rex Ryan, but looked it up earlier (although looking it up at work might not have been the best idea!)

I thought of a few more myself:
-literally having a head made of cheese
-a head trauma so severe it results in accidentally spiking a child (not sure about the wording on this- if there is a better way to put this or a funnier one based on this, please let me know)
-increasingly odd player names
-bill belicheck's ill-fitting sweatshirt
-The Lingerie League

and for black cards:
-a new lawsuit was brought against the nfl by players who have suffered ____ during games.
-the ref had to stop the game when he noticed _____ on the field
-Fans were left baffled after the Superbowl half time show featured ____, and a whole lot of _____.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Swanson
msg tools
If we can get 54 I will make an expansion on artscow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Poland
msg tools
mb
I've printed out the ones I've done already, but seeing as Printerstudio has a promotion on Wednesday (free shipping and 20% off), I thought I'd take one last stab at seeing if anyone has any more ideas for cards (preferably white cards)- anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Krick
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about...

Concussion denial.

Feminine product advertisements digitally superimposed on the field during play.

Excessive celebration.

Magically turning into into a lustful cockmonster.

Rooting for whichever team is playing against the Eagles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Poland
msg tools
mb
Thanks to those who helped with this - the Christmas gift went reallywell, and my brother in law seemed to really like the expansion I made him.

I realize a lot of people will be looking for football card ideas with the Superbowl coming up, so I thought I'd post up a few more ones which I came up with here:

White cards:
- A dyslexic cheerleaders.
- questioning the athleticism of football players whilst simultaneously drinking a beer and resting a bowl of nachos on your prominent gut.
- The Puppy Bowl
- the humiliation you feel when a team from where you live loses to a team where someone else you know lives
- An embarassing fumble
- changing the team huddles to team cuddles
- Jaguar players calling the depression hotline (this worked better when they were 0 and 8. Maybe now it could be Tom Brady calling the depression hotline?)
- the wrath of Fantasy Football Managers
- Grunting, with a dazed expression
- the emasculating feel of having a lot of room inside a protective cup
- Forgetting where you are and spiking whatever is in your hands
- Being pancaked by a small child
- Football on your phone
- Mascot on mascot violence
- Slapping Chris Collinsworth, multiple times.

Black cards:
- ____: We are here to fuck shit up
- the latest version of the 'sunday night football theme' features an entire verse about ____
- Give it up for the newest potential NFL team, The Las Vegas _____-'s
- in a controversial move, the nfl have now legalized ____ to help players cope with ____ during games
- To try and stop the controversy surrounding their name, the Redskins agreed to change their name to ' ______ '
-The Broncos revealed that their recent good form was due to watching excessive footage of ____ .
- A new NFL concussion test now requires ____ before allowing a player to return to the field.
- One of the players in the College football game last night had such an unusual name: J'____ '____' Junior
(the idea is to have a first name with J' before it- I was worried how this one would work, but when I played it, the winning card was J'lunchables 'The Force' Junior so it seemed to work out well)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.