Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
neuro researcher
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lots and lots of minis available. Started only 3 hours ago and has already reached $500,000. I'd suggest checking it out, as the sooner you pledge, the sooner you will receive your minis.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniat...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As cool and affordable as those minis are... I really don't need them for anything. Guess I'll have to pass again. Although that kraken figure does look amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's insane over there. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all of the updates. The sad thing is I want more!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neuro researcher
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kraken is absolutely massive (some folks in the reaper forums have posted pics to scale). It will likely retail for much more than the $15 you can get it for here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neuro researcher
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DeePee wrote:
As cool and affordable as those minis are... I really don't need them for anything. Guess I'll have to pass again. Although that kraken figure does look amazing.

If you pledge the $1 level, you'll be able to buy individual models at the end of the kickstarter. It's meant for people who don't want the whole core set but still want some models.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
see also:
sweet merciful crap, it's ANOTHER Reaper Bones KS!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the first bones set plus add on dragons. Traded the bulk of the set away but kept the dragons. (No idea what I'm going to do with Kaladrax...its huge.) This time I'm just doing the $1 for the add-ons since I don't need a gigantic amount of figures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neuro researcher
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed the first bones so I'm jumping all in on this one. Paid a small fortune to pick up a vampire pack from last time on ebay (more than twice what it cost in the kickstarter).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wrot!
United States
Alhanbra
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
This is outrageous. Sorry, Robot Turtles, your 13,000 backers is about to be poo'd on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Usher
Wales
Conwy
Conwy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, I'm sure I can think of a fictional justification for adding a Kraken to my Song of Blades and Heroes warband...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KeeperoftheGate wrote:
This is outrageous. Sorry, Robot Turtles, your 13,000 backers is about to be poo'd on.

Except that they've capped this kickstarted at 8,500 backers. Not too many slots left at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Taylor
United Kingdom
Epping
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any reason this thread is on GG rather than in Press Releases where it belongs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
DeePee wrote:
KeeperoftheGate wrote:

Except that they've capped this kickstarted at 8,500 backers. Not too many slots left at this point.

I believe they are going to keep adding waves as needed. They can always add reward levels, but cannot remove or edit them once there are backers in that level.

EDIT: they already did...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
overtheboard wrote:
DeePee wrote:
KeeperoftheGate wrote:

I believe they are going to keep adding waves as needed. They can always add reward levels, but cannot remove or edit them once there are backers in that level.

I think they learned their lesson from the first Bones. This way you'll know in advance how far out your shipping will be and it encourages people to do the pledge early instead of late (like I did on Bones) and possibly get my order before an early pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
What!? I finally get my very own video game, but it's a mobile game?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, I checked this kickstarter this morning after I got the email, but it didn't have even half the stuff it has now.

I really liked all the minis I got from the last Bones kickstarter, but I really have no use for them yet, so I'm not sure what I'd do with another pile of minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping they have some of the stuff from Bones I available as addons. Things like the Pathfinder Iconics as a set, since we are getting more in Bones II but the main classes were done in the original Kickstarter.

UPDATE: Apparently that will not happen, according to Reaper. If anyone still has and does not want their Pathfinder Iconics from the first set, shoot me a GM and maybe we can make a deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Kickstarter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't browse too much while at work, so I'll just ask the experts. Is anything in the $100 package suitable for Descent (2nd edition) and/or Last Night on Earth?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Not yet, but we're only on the first day!

If you're only looking for specific miniatures and don't like the current core set, pledge at the $1 level ASAP. Then wait for the prices of the groups added to the core set to show up (viz. You should be able to buy all the Savage World mini's without the core set).

The current $1 levels will now be shipped with Wave SIX at the end of 2014 and there are only 50 left! 700 of these level filled up in the first day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neuro researcher
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wrong forum earlier, my apologies. I was sleepy after waking up early and getting an early bird pledge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
lordrahvin wrote:
Can't browse too much while at work, so I'll just ask the experts. Is anything in the $100 package suitable for Descent (2nd edition) and/or Last Night on Earth?

Home page has various gnolls and bugbears that would make good beast men.
Shambling dead has two skeletal archers. Dungeon Decor has obstacles. Lesser demons with wings can proxy for razerwings. Not sure if hill giants are the right scale for giants.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgive my ignorance but what are these for? Could I use them as proxoes in Descent 2E with the conversion kit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Pretty much anything; proxies, role playing games, war gaming, painting & displaying, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.