Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
Items: Includes a number of rare...

...unusual...

...and out-of-print games...

...along with several decks of unique playing cards with themes from dark fantasy...

...to cats...

...and a few PC games...

...and even some books:

Ending: Auction end conditions triggered at noon on Wednesday, October 9th.

Payment: Prefer PayPal, but will accept other methods for your convenience, such as email transfers, personal cheques, or cash with in-person pickups.

Shipping: Will ship anywhere in the world. Shipping can be reduced with the purchase of multiple items. Shipping is FREE for the decks of playing cards and the PC games when purchased along with a board game. You can also avoid shipping costs by arranging a pickup somewhere off Highway 401 between London and Mississauga, or at CastleCon 2013.

Thanks for checking it out!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/163204/squashs-spare-c...

Cheers! meeple

-Josh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sigal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love seeing local-ish auctions! I'll definitely take a look.

Good luck and have fun at CastleCon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Twitch_City wrote:
Love seeing local-ish auctions! I'll definitely take a look.

Good luck and have fun at CastleCon!

Thanks, Matthew! Your words of support are encouraging at a time when, out of financial necessity, I'm selling things I'd much rather hang on to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're into the final countdown... doodle oot doooooo, doodle oot doot doooooo, the FI-nal COUNT-down... and with most items sitting at either the minimum bid or no bids, there are still plenty of deals to be had at my expense!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.