Subject: would it just release already? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean come on, they said October, it's a few hours into October already!!!!

Sorry, it makes me feel better to rant
It's just that these two mages seem like a ton of fun to play, both with very unique playstyles. I...can't...wait....much.....longer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I couldn't agree more! I really like the theme of this expansion and the mages look great. I'm probably most interested in having more plant and water spells.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brad koch
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
AMEN

At least a release date

and

a fully fleshed out card list

I mean if were asking here..... lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bailey
United States
West valley
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here Here!!
The interview hinted at an October 15 launch. If this is to happen they need to ship soon. So A date to put us all out of our misery would be AMAZING!! Even Board game geeks have lives and need to plan the launch party...

Zombies Forever! zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Shonaman
Canada
Fredericton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My LGS said Oct 30th. I live in Canada.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bailey
United States
West valley
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well, at least I can stop checking the site every day for updates in hopes for a Mid October launch... Knowing a day has taken out of most of my misery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hensley
United States
Statesville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Whaaaa! Why.... why Oct. 30th!!!!! I was hoping to get it into my hands before leaving the country... ... ...cry

That means I might not see it until February 2014!?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Allardyce
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever I see a release date, I always assume it won't actually be released by the publisher until the last day of the designated month, and then factor in some time for it to get into stores.

So, an October 2013 release date means I should have it in my hands by November 22nd.

Keeps me sane.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Shonaman
Canada
Fredericton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hemlockaaa wrote:
Whenever I see a release date, I always assume it won't actually be released by the publisher until the last day of the designated month, and then factor in some time for it to get into stores.

So, an October 2013 release date means I should have it in my hands by November 22nd.

Keeps me sane.

Ha-ha makes sense. The release date thematically coincides with Halloween so maybe there will be a push for it to be on shelves by that date.
All I know for certain is that this set looks great and the two magi are going to be fun and challenging to pilot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I just have it NOW please...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Whapham
United States
Sunbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, is the release date really the 30th? I mean, enough of the previews, just release it already. it's holding up an order of mine...
Not very patient if you couldn't tell...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lustenberger
United States
Nashua
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
The power of customization!
badge
Lelouch vi Britannia commands you... All of you... To play more games!
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered the expansion and spellbook packs. Hopefully they come in soon! Been waiting for this expansion for what feels like forever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Whapham
United States
Sunbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here... Spellbook pack 3 and DvN pre-order plus pathfinder acg, cthulhu smash up expansion, and love letter. Only item i'm waiting for is the DvN expansion...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
PoppaBear wrote:
So, is the release date really the 30th? I mean, enough of the previews, just release it already. it's holding up an order of mine...
Not very patient if you couldn't tell...

Where did you hear this?

I haven't heard anything yet. It's crazy how it's supposed to be out in October yet there is no release date and it's the 21st? Also the Selenia playmat is still not available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Whapham
United States
Sunbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the main Mage Wars page for an important update...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sterling
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The newsletter that came out claims it'll hit their main warehouse on Oct 25th, then stores by mid-Nov

Raising the dead just will have to wait...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noodles
United States
greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
I thought it was originally going to be released 10/15? Coolstuff told me that they weren't expecting it until end of October or early November.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hectarion wrote:
The newsletter that came out claims it'll hit their main warehouse on Oct 25th, then stores by mid-Nov

The newsletter gives a tentative date of November 20 for the expansion to hit US store shelves, Canada & Europe shortly later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.