James D.
msg tools
So I have a group of friends that don't live anywhere near each other. I've used Fantasy Grounds to play PF RPG for a while, and while it's a good program there is absolutely no way play the adventure card game on it.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for programs or ways to play PF ACG remotely? I hope Skype isn't my best option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Jones
United States
Clearfield
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Revamp wrote:
So I have a group of friends that don't live anywhere near each other. I've used Fantasy Grounds to play PF RPG for a while, and while it's a good program there is absolutely no way play the adventure card game on it.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for programs or ways to play PF ACG remotely? I hope Skype isn't my best option.

Card Warden for iPad has a Game Center multiplayer function... I have no further information than that it exists. And, I'm also not presuming that iPad is even practical for your group... just figured it's worth mentioning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James D.
msg tools
Deekow wrote:
Revamp wrote:

Card Warden for iPad has a Game Center multiplayer function... I have no further information than that it exists. And, I'm also not presuming that iPad is even practical for your group... just figured it's worth mentioning.

Thanks for the suggestion! I wish there was something like that for the PC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bishop
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming everyone actually owns the game, you could probably create an Excel spreadsheet that sets up Location decks and does all the shuffling/setup for you. If you did it on Google Drive, you'd be able to all share/edit it in real time. It'd probably be easier to manage your own (physical) character decks and trust each other on die rolls. Since you don't interact with other character decks, no need to try and automate those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.