daman whodaman
msg tools
mbmb
Question 1:
Immeril whom is 'A' uses magic missile against the wraith which can fire up-to 3 tiles away... Which path or direction can he attack from when counting tile distance.. the yellow line or the white line?? (please explain)
See pic.

Question 2:
Immeril whom is 'A' if he wished to MELEE attack the wraith; which path is legal based on the pic..the white, yellow or either path direction?(please explain)
See pic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drakkonblade wrote:
Question 1:
Immeril whom is 'A' uses magic missile against the wraith which can fire up-to 3 tiles away... Which path or direction can he attack from when counting tile distance.. the yellow line or the white line?? (please explain)
See pic.

Both paths (white and yellow) would work. The tile Immeril is on is not counted when counting tiles. The tile with the wrath is three tiles away no matter which path you take.

drakkonblade wrote:
Question 2:
Immeril whom is 'A' if he wished to MELEE attack the wraith; which path is legal based on the pic..the white, yellow or either path direction?(please explain)
See pic.

Assuming he had the movement necessary, Immeril could use either path (white or yellow). When moving, you are allowed to move through your allies, which I think the mini is that is next to the rat swarm. However, that would take 9 spaces of movement minimum to get next to the wrath going the yellow route, where it would only take 3 minimum going the white route.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mbmb
Other added question to this: What happens if you miss with the "Magic missile" attack; the at-will power says you bring the enemy that you attack closer...

So in this case which direction would the wraith move??? If i can attack from either direction ..which way the wraith moves if i fail in the attack and why?

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drakkonblade wrote:
Other added question to this: What happens if you miss with the "Magic missile" attack; the at-will power says you bring the enemy that you attack closer...

So in this case which direction would the wraith move??? If i can attack from either direction ..which way the wraith moves if i fail in the attack and why?

Thank you

The card says it will move one tile closer to you. Normally, you can only attack from one direction, so it would move in the direction you attacked from. So I would say it will still move in the direction you attacked from. And since you can choose to attack from either direction, you basically have the choice to move it to either tile that it is next to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
In the D&D Adventure System, whenever an effect has more that one possible ways to be resolved, the current player decides. So you can make the monster take the path you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mbmb
understood and thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.