Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Does anyone have images of my ships? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ferlin Pomfrett
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Due to the current economic situation it has been hard to budget test models of my ships, a situation i am working on rectifying. And i was wondering if anyone out there had decent images of my ships that they could post or send, painted or unpainted, so i could see them. Im kind of like a parent wanting to see my children i suppose *L* And while i have had good reviews i would like to see the models. I only have a few (Z-95s, Preybird, a couple of Corvan ships) in the correct scale the rest of them are from a different scale SW game.

Any assistance would be appreciated Thanks.

Just to clarify, since this post seemed to cause some level of confusion, I am talking about ships that have been ordered from my Shapeways store

https://www.shapeways.com/mymodels

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/einargosric?sort=newest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I the only one confused about this post?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
No. I am also confused. Not sure what he means by "my ships". Did he create them or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Derksen
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
designer
armoredgear7.net
badge
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster dockingbay416.com/campaign
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember some models being available on shapeways/elsewhere that were all kinds of EU stuff. Perhaps that's what the OP is asking about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Test Candidate (sans Deadly Neurotoxin)
badge
Warming up the deadly neurotoxin...
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like this model maker on Shapeways: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/einargosric

Anyone got images of his models (his ships) in plastic? Since they cost real money to print, it's costly to get done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, makes sense now. Cool ships. Just curious...what software are people using to create these 3D models? I used to use 3D Studio a long time ago to do some computer animations but thats an expensive program that I can't afford now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferlin Pomfrett
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Actually i cannot speak for anyone else but i use Wings 3d. which is pretty basic but once one gets the hang of its little tricks and shortcuts etc can work very well. And it has an added benefit of being free
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bielaczyc
United States
Nashvegas
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
I have the E wing, the Z95 Heavy and the Defender in ultra detail all painted. I'll post them later today or tomorrow, once I get some good photos.

Here is the Ewing (bad phone photo though), I will get better with my main camera.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.