Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Icon Guessing game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Eicke
msg tools
So I stumbled across a game a while back and can't remember the name of it for the life of me. The basic idea is a guessing game, along the lines of Pictionary(?) where a person chooses a card and has to recreate a movie title, a phrase, or other categories using some abstract icon pieces. I wish I could be more specific but I only remember seeing the game once and for whatever reason I didn't bookmark it.

The site had a whole list of examples, I remember Titanic being one of them and the icon pieces used were a male and female icon(along the lines of the generic restroom signs), I believe an icon to indicate it was a movie, and an icon to indicate a boat. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank :-)

-Rich

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it was a boardgame and you saw it on BGG, you may be able to find it by looking at your Recently Viewed game list:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geektracker/browse

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Eicke
msg tools
Sadly it wasn't on this site. It looked like a fun party game, totally bummed I didn't save it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.