Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"The Sisyphean dreamer, my fibula and femur hold the weight of the world over and over! I think, therefore I die, anxiety and I rolling down a mountain over and over!"
mbmbmbmbmb
From GMT's newsletter today:
Quote:
Two games charging in two weeks, on October 15/16: Commands & Colors Napoleonics: The Austrian Army, The Hunters (Consimpress)

With the following potential shipping days/months:
Quote:
End of October and Early November
C & C Napoleonics: The Austrians
No Retreat: The North African Front
The Dark Valley
The Hunters (for ConSim Press)

The charge date is the day I get back from my honeymoon, looks like good sub gaming will be hitting my table in time for Thanksgiving holidays/days off!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McFall
United States
Fort Hood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What does "for ConSim Press" mean exactly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"The Sisyphean dreamer, my fibula and femur hold the weight of the world over and over! I think, therefore I die, anxiety and I rolling down a mountain over and over!"
mbmbmbmbmb
michaelwmcfall wrote:

GMT is simply using their established resources to publish the components, ConSim has the rights and the design of the game itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
michaelwmcfall wrote:

Sure thing, Michael. Here is the breakdown.

Consim Press = Conflict Simulations Press

But the officially brand name is Consim Press...as you can see from our web site. http://www.consimpress.com

As mentioned above, this is my own publishing venue (which affords me a nice mental break from my Real Life Work Demands (tm) http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnkranz and I'm fortunate to have GMT Games as the official distributor to handle all Consim Press products. GMT handles sales, order fulfillment, customer service, etc. which is perfect for me as I don't have the bandwidth or resources for back office work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Case
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
consimworld wrote:
As mentioned above, this is my own publishing venue (which affords me a nice mental break from my Real Life Work Demands (tm) http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnkranz

Impressive résumé, John! So...after I receive "The Hunters", if I come on the forums and talk about how awesome it is, would that make me a "Product Evangelist"?
Seriously...this is terrific news. Congrats on the imminent release. I can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kotsarinis
Greece
Preveza
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Meanwhile all is still quiet on the european front... (i ve preordered through ugg.de)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
SingleHandedWarfare wrote:
So...after I receive "The Hunters", if I come on the forums and talk about how awesome it is, would that make me a "Product Evangelist"?

Absolutely, those who champion word-of-mouth and are recognized as an expert for that area of interest definitely qualify. Hopefully, The Hunters will fit that bill for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ste.
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Screws on sonar!!!
hummm...is it another false echo?! whistle
...no, it's finally time to cry: battle station! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.