Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Noneyobusiness
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I have the following available for trade/sale:

WarhammerQuest - complete, a few broken miniatures, a few pieces have incomplete paint jobs you'd probably want to paint over, overall in good to excellent condition, but the box is rough.

2 sets of HeroQuest - 1 set is complete, the other set is mostly complete, all the miniatures have been painted (I think I did a pretty good job, but definitely not pro-quality by any means), the furniture is unpainted, most items in good to excellent condition, but the boxes are rough.

A bunch of Warhammer fantasy minis - could be used with WHQ or HQ, most are assembled, some are primed, and some are painted very well (still not pro-quality though), includes dwarves, dark elves, orcs, gnoblars, chaos knights, elf swordsmen & archerers, goblins on squigs.

-----------------------------------------------

I'd be willing to trade these for either Star Wars Miniatures, or money (so I can buy more Star Wars Miniatures ). Send me a message if you would like more info regarding their condition or asking price. USA BGGeeks only please, as I am not smart enough to figure out international postage. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.