Pål Toler
Sweden
Uppsala
Unspecified
flag msg tools
OF GAMES
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can Protective Amulet be used to remove the -1 worker token on the Exploration Action Field in the Volcano Island Scenario? The wording "remove any token from the board" seems to imply that you would be able to do this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
black dog
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you can't remove this token because of this :
"In case of a conflict, the Scenario rules should take priority over or modify the general rules."
But I don't know if a mystery card takes part of the general rules

We drew the same card yesterday but we didn't care because we knew we were about to win on the next turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Masson
United States
Yuma
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say no, because it really doesn't act like a normal -1 pawn token. A normal token would be removed after 1 action. This is just a token to remind players they need more action for every round for the entire scenario.

Nice try though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pål Toler
Sweden
Uppsala
Unspecified
flag msg tools
OF GAMES
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with you both that this would be against the spirit of the scenario (and also make it a lot easier). But the way these rules are written it is really hard to know sometimes...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.