Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randall Barnes
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When getting lost parties back, I see 2 possible rules interpretations:

A) Each member of the lost exploration party spends 1 energy on their turn and rolls on their turn, thus allowing you to lower your requirement several times and make multiple attempts per round

B) Each member of the lost exploration spends 1 energy after all other players have placed a worker, you move the party down the track only once, and you only get 1 attempt (so twice per round, once after each round of action placement)

Which is correct. I think it's B, but I'm not 100% sure. A would give you more reason to go in a party instead of one person going every turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roi Espino
Spain
Vigo
Pontevedra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We always played with B option. If you are lost you can try to return Twice each turn and you will lose one action at least or maybe two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

I don't recognise interpretation A or B.

After the players in camp have placed their workers, each lost group has 2 attempts (actions) to get back to camp:

Attempt 1 - Reduce difficulty by 1. Roll 2 dice and apply any modifications.
If success, return to camp and use 2nd action like a player in camp.
If failure, then Attempt 2.

Attempt 2 - Reduce difficulty by 1. Roll 2 dice and apply any modifications.
If success, return to camp.
If failure, stay lost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

It is also worth knowing that a lost group may spend 1SP token to re-roll the dice. This may be done once only for Attempt 1 and once only for Attempt 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vicente
Spain
Zaragoza
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
James is right.
It seems you were mixing the rules from ┬┤returning after an exploration┬┤(in which you can reroll many times if the group have enough energy to spend, which is 1 per player spent by the group not necessarily by each player) and 'lost players phase'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.