Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony L.
United States
South Lyon
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When is this game coming out? It shows the delivery date on Kickstater of March 2013.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Watne
United States
Burlington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Good times.
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably should put a question mark at the end of your title. It is good form, to keep people eager for news from foaming at the mouth when they figure out they've been duped

According to the most recent KS updates, the game is progressing nicely through the publishing process and it is expected to arrive before Christmas.

The KS predicted July; only the first tier (a "thank you") was expected in March, as that is when the campaign ended. But since this is a self-published game and a first timer to boot, it is pretty common to find the games are 3-6 months behind schedule. If it is much after 2014 begins and we haven't seen it, that is when to worry. At least they have been open and regular with updates, which is way better than a lot of KS companies.

Good times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony L.
United States
South Lyon
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news to report?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Chen
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my wife.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Anthony,

Strange coincidence that you followed up with this thread on the day the creator announces the shipment has arrived at his house. I think it is safe to say I will probably be playing this game next weekend. whistle Hopefully...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle A
United States
Cville/Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am seriously way too impatient, ha ha. I can't believe it's only been five days since he announced they arrived at his house! I messaged him directly asking about when backers shall receive their games, and given his response, I am hoping by next weekend (hopefully by the 23rd) I will have my package at my house =) If I get it by Thursday, I can bring it with me to my parents' house on Friday and make my mom play it with me for the first time ;-) New games are always exciting! =D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Chen
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my wife.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Michelle for the update, I shall look for my package next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.