Andrew Park
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bones 2 KS is up! I am so excited to use Reaper minis for this game! Even though it will take another year till I get everything...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cennamo
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the iconics are out now... In fact I just recieved my Amiri, Ezren and Merisal in the mail today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got all of the plastic from Reaper 1. And the other three from the Reaper metal line. You can get all of the metal ones now. Eight of the eleven from Reaper 1 and the remaining three from Reaper 2.

The same could be said for the painted Wizkids minis. I think you can get seven or eight of them now if you hunt. The rest should be out by the end of year or so I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Vance
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the quality of the their first Bone line of miniatures like?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lopsided wrote:

I think they are excellent actually. The metal versions are brittle. I really like the plastic ones though. I traded for them from a friend. I will likely try to replace my metal minis and weasle out the other plastic minis from Reaper 2 when he gets them. I also want those Mouselings... I have a thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Morgan
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lopsided wrote:

Very good for soft plastics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EitherOrlok wrote:
lopsided wrote:

Very good for soft plastics.

Yup. I happened to have Kyra, Valeros, Ezren and Merisiel minis so... they're my base set party.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered my minis from Reaper today, but I also jumped on this KS since I missed Bones 1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all the current Bones Pathfinder Iconics, even the ones that aren't in this game just in case they are introduced in a 2nd base set, and would love to get in on this kickstarter for the ones they're offering in it(Harsk, Lini, etc) but I guess there's no way to choose them as an option if you go in at the $1 level? You have to go all in for $100 if you want the Pathfinder stuff.

I love me some plastic miniatures but I have no use for all the others I would get so I guess I'm waiting til they're available on Reaper's website or at retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lini is in the new KS set, but Droogami (her snow leopard) is not. I requested Harsk, Sajan and Droogmai for this KS last night. Then I went and dipped half of my minis in hot water followed by a cold ice bath so that they would be nice and straight.

There are pretty good replacements for the missing figures in the original KS, but I ordered a metal Lini and Droogami since I want to have the right figure without waiting a year.

If you go to the Reaper site, you can order the missing figures for $17 to $20 (depending on whether you get Droogami). Free shipping is at $35.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Caudill wrote:

I love me some plastic miniatures but I have no use for all the others I would get so I guess I'm waiting til they're available on Reaper's website or at retail.

Note that 11 minis might cost you a good fraction of the $100 and last year's KS set sold for something like $300.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Conroy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lopsided wrote:

Quality is fine except for partially missing noses on some models. Unfortunately that affects Kyra and Seelah.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There shouldn't be any missing bits, the mold was under-filled. You should be able to get replacements.

Contrary to what I thought, Harsk is already in the new KS (Heroes I).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Conroy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I've seen, missing facial details has affected several of the Bones models - mostly female humanoids. There's a few forum threads on this - including one at Reaper's forums (currently down).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Clifford
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have messed up mini's from the Kickstarter, I would contact Reaper, I've heard they are really good at getting you replacements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mlvanbie wrote:
Caudill wrote:

Note that 11 minis might cost you a good fraction of the $100 and last year's KS set sold for something like $300.

I paid 47.85 for all of them including $2.76 in tax. I purchased them all in bone except for Sajan, Harsk, Lini & Droogami, and Valeros v2 (because I liked v2 better).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know which of Pathfinder card game characters were included in the first Reaper Bones Kickstarter?

I've been sorting through my minis trying to find them.

I've found the cleric and the barbarian. I've found two minis that could be the sorcerer, two that could be the wizard, and two that could be the rogue. I'm pretty sure there's no dwarven ranger or monk. The halflingish ones are hard to tell apart. I might have a bard and a druid, but am not really sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fromper Fromper
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StormKnight wrote:
Anyone know which of Pathfinder card game characters were included in the first Reaper Bones Kickstarter?

I've been sorting through my minis trying to find them.

I've found the cleric and the barbarian. I've found two minis that could be the sorcerer, two that could be the wizard, and two that could be the rogue. I'm pretty sure there's no dwarven ranger or monk. The halflingish ones are hard to tell apart. I might have a bard and a druid, but am not really sure.

Use this labeled picture as a guide: http://greg.botch.com/bones/ Just hover over any mini, and it tells you what it is.

Kyra, Seoni, Ezren, Lem, Amiri, Seelah, Valeros, and Merisiel are in there, but not Sajan, Lini, or Harsk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone except Lini, Sajan, and Harsk.

There are some other PF heroes in the Reaper set. I don't remember their names. I'm keeping those handy just in case they get released in an add-on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fromper wrote:
Use this labeled picture as a guide: http://greg.botch.com/bones/ Just hover over any mini, and it tells you what it is.

Kyra, Seoni, Ezren, Lem, Amiri, Seelah, Valeros, and Merisiel are in there, but not Sajan, Lini, or Harsk.

Very cool! Thanks!

I picked out most of them correctly. Ezren, however, is not either of the figures that I thought were Ezren.

(I can never remember all these names. Cleric, fighter, wizard, druid, rogue, etc - that's easy. )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.