Popular Tags: [View All]
J. M. Lopez-Cepero "CP"
Spain
Seville
Andalucia
flag msg tools
EU-friendly Kickstarters rule!
badge
"The twilight there holds a serene beauty... You have seen it yourself as the sun sets on this world."
mbmbmbmbmb
While thinking about what the Bad Chef Jig (a part of the latest puzzle, I reckon) might mean, I considered that it could be an anagram of some sort and ran it through an anagram generator. No dice.

But then, just for fun, I ran "Law Not Found" through the same anagram generator. And there, between the enigmatic "A Twofold Nun", the Futurama-esque "Ad Flown Unto", the designer-oriented "Dual Font Won", the human-future-predicting "And Flown Out", the daring "Fan Would Not", the Whackamole-inspired "Land Fun To Ow"... there it was:

"A Donut Flown"

So it's in the cards, people - we must make it to £25,000 no matter what, so that the prophecy in the anagram can be fulfilled. :o)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Schiavo
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Good find! I like donuts, ship or edible. I imagine I would also like edible ship donuts, but that might spoil one's appetite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am 100% convinced by the logic of that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box of Delights
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Visit me at www.boxofdelights.net
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the idea of a flying doughnut

Nice anagram. But what if doughnut were not spelt donut by the UK team who would be making said flying doughnuts...?

hmmm....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Schiavo
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
andvaranaut wrote:
While thinking about what the Bad Chef Jig (a part of the latest puzzle, I reckon) might mean, I considered that it could be an anagram of some sort and ran it through an anagram generator. No dice.

But then, just for fun, I ran "Law Not Found" through the same anagram generator. And there, between the enigmatic "A Twofold Nun", the Futurama-esque "Ad Flown Unto", the designer-oriented "Dual Font Won", the human-future-predicting "And Flown Out", the daring "Fan Would Not", the Whackamole-inspired "Land Fun To Ow"... there it was:

"A Donut Flown"

So it's in the cards, people - we must make it to £25,000 no matter what, so that the prophecy in the anagram can be fulfilled. :o)

Prophecy fulfilled, in a rather unconventional way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.