Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Ideology: The War of Ideas "cheap" (Canberra)... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Low
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads-up: the ADFA Co-op Bookshop has a copy of Ideology: The War of Ideas (second/Z-Man edition) on sale for a hair under $20. I was tossing up whether to get it to add to my pile of "Well, dear, it was cheap..." games; but if someone wants it for themselves, that will save me from making a decision

Since we're a bit out of the way here, I don't mind getting it for someone, to be passed on/collected "whenever".

Alternatively, given how the local Co-op works (or "worked" - the long-serving manager left last week) when it comes to stuff they're getting rid of, it might be half the current price in a couple of weeks' time whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, interested.

If no-one else is passionate about this please pick it up for me and I'll grab it from you 'whenever' (next GLOG maybe?).

Cheers,

M.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More likely, "the next GLOG at which I have something to deliver/pickup" blush If all these Kickstarter groups deals that I'm involved in would just turn up in time for one consolidated trip, life would be much easier!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game interests me! It's a shame i'm so far away...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Kerr
Australia
Kingston
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A game I have wanted to try. Better drop out to ADFA!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dakerr wrote:

The only one they had is now M's

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Kerr
Australia
Kingston
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dlow wrote:
dakerr wrote:

The only one they had is now M's

I didn't say I was going to ADFA to buy it! Building 26 I believe ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a post in a geeklist somewhere that has a picture of how my office used to look, with stacks of games along the wall behind my desk.

EDIT: found the image...

I've fixed that unsightly mess.

I now have a 3m long, 1m high, double-sliding-door solid wood cabinet...

EDIT: and here it is!

Isn't that much better? surprise

But if you want to play something appropriate in the Officers' Mess (hmmm...Napoleon's Triumph? Where There Is Discord: War in the South Atlantic? Labyrinth: The War on Terror, 2001 – ??), that can be arranged. Dress code applies cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.