Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lets see....

The map for Hapsburg Eclipse is about 90% done. Its pretty much waiting on the designer and developer.

The map for Cuba: A Splendid Little War is done and turned in. Waiting to hear back on any changes needed.

The map for PK 6th Panzer Armee is about 75% done. The map was expanded and I need to finish up the changes.

I am kinda stuck on my (completely on my own) redesign of the map and cards for Nemo's War, now that VPG has announced that they will be coming out with a Deluxe addition. I have Not been asked to work on that. Guess they dont like my steampunk take on it. Oh well...

I am also working on a new map for Dawn of the Zeds, just because I wanted to. I am in contact with the designer and we are slowly hammering out a map that We, as old timey wargamers, would like. Its a work in progress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TimAllen wrote:
...redesign of the map and cards for Nemo's War, now that VPG has announced that they will be coming out with a Deluxe addition. I have Not been asked to work on that. Guess they dont like my steampunk take on it. Oh well...

A tactical error on their part, in my opinion. I think your version looks amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes A Jankhe
Sweden
flag msg tools
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When will the Dawn of the Zeds map be finished? I love that game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim allen
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Dawn map should be available next week. Probably Monday. I know...too late to get one for Christmas. Oh well. I'm just happy it will be out there as an option if people want it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim allen
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The plan for the hollidaze is to work on the map(s) for Frank Chadwicks ETO game. Thats a big project so I dont know if I will have any extra time for other map projects. I still have to get some gaming in too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.