Popular Tags: [View All]
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Who's the master?
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here it is:

Link to module

And right here, right now, a super special shout out goes to:

Richard Canavan
United States
Sidney
New York
flag msg tools

Who created all of the artwork for the boards and counters. Before he got involved, I had the module working, but with my pitiful "skills", it looked like this (see link).

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1038701/looking-for-vassal-m...

After Richard got finished working his magic, well, let's just say, it was a thrill to put together the scenarios. It looks sharp! And that's all his doing. So when you play it and dig it, be sure to send some Geekgold to him along with praise and laud. Speak of his awesomeness to the next generation and those to come!

(Yes, I'm really hyped about it. He did a bang-up job!)

All of the scenarios are there for Frederick's War and the Highland Charge expansion along with the two added scenarios on Worthington's website. I also added a feature -- mostly for Sean -- for creating your own scenarios. Be sure to go to the "Notes" section, as I explain in that set-up how to create your own scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Canavan
United States
Sidney
New York
flag msg tools
Thanks Judd,

You're too kind! I hope everyone likes it and it was a lot of fun setting up the graphics.
But of course, the real kudos go to you for setting up the Mod and getting it out the door.
I'm sure I speak for Judd when I say I hope everyone has some fun with this great game!
And of course Sean and Brandon and the staff at Worthington for giving this great series to us all.

Richard Canavan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
I give you a thousands thank yous sir mixed with a hefty geekgold tip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Who's the master?
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sean pointed out that I did not have 2 scenarios in the game and that the British militia were not in the game. I missed that one: I thought they were 2-strength regulars.

So if you have it, go download it again and overwrite your copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.