Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering where is the best place to get the game or expansion from? It seems NWS has good prices but shipping is a tad high, still cheaper than from VPG direct. Any other places?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NWS Wargaming Store
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note, our shipping rate is based on the postal rates. We will also attempt to match or beat any lower competitor total. Plus, are you checking the rates for the boxed or ziplock edition? The ziplock is slightly cheaper for shipping and we also have a Dark Night + Expansion combo pack at a special price on our store.

Thanks
Christopher Dean
NWS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam DiRocco
United States
North Lima
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
M27 - The DumbBell Nebula - Photographed 10/15/2018
mbmbmbmbmb
I have dealt with NWS a few times. They are very competitive with pricing and will match another advertised price. They are also very responsive to emails and phone calls. Shipping isn't that far out from others unless you are looking at free shipping for large purchases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NWS Wargaming Store
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mondior wrote:
I have dealt with NWS a few times. They are very competitive with pricing and will match another advertised price. They are also very responsive to emails and phone calls. Shipping isn't that far out from others unless you are looking at free shipping for large purchases.

Thanks for the support.

A note, "Free shipping" does not usually exist without higher priced items to make up for the difference. That is why we attempt to compete with any competitor *total* - including any shipping "specials", rewards, etc..etc..No registration, number of items, number of orders, etc.. required.

Thanks
Christopher Dean
NWS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ciaran M
United Kingdom
Co. Down
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Just a quick note on here to feedback that I got a Darkest Night boxed game plus both polybag expansions in a bundled deal at a brilliant price inclusive of international postage to the UK (beating UK sellers price).

This was my first time dealing with NWS and can only say good things about them, not just in price but in communications, packaging quality and postage cost!

I'd recommend them to any UK based Darkest Night or general VPG game fan!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G

Saltash
Cornwall
msg tools
ezeqiel wrote:

Just a quick note on here to feedback that I got a Darkest Night boxed game plus both polybag expansions in a bundled deal at a brilliant price inclusive of international postage to the UK (beating UK sellers price).

This was my first time dealing with NWS and can only say good things about them, not just in price but in communications, packaging quality and postage cost!

I'd recommend them to any UK based Darkest Night or general VPG game fan!

I've just looked into this but I'm not paying $40 to ship to the UK when i can get both expansions and darkest night for about £72

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ciaran M
United Kingdom
Co. Down
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get the base game (boxed) and both expansions (poly bag) for USD $94.99 total incl. postage from NWS when I posted the above... Which equates to GBP £57

Sorry, but £57 trumps £72 each time even if you do have to wait a little longer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G

Saltash
Cornwall
msg tools
ezeqiel wrote:
You can get the base game (boxed) and both expansions (poly bag) for USD $94.99 total incl. postage from NWS when I posted the above... Which equates to GBP £57

Sorry, but £57 trumps £72 each time even if you do have to wait a little longer!

Did you pay any duty and how long did it take ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cockburn
United Kingdom
Sleaford
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kernowgaz wrote:
Did you pay any duty and how long did it take ?

For what it's worth my experience of ordering direct from VPG just before Christmas (and just before they had an offer on the games I ordered) led to the following costs:
Darkest Night £31.22
Cruel Necessity £25.89
Gem Rush £13.35
Total cost of games (all in poly bags) £70.46
Duty paid £12.23
Total cost including duty £82.69

I can't remember how long it took - probably a few weeks, but I wasn't in a hurry so didn't count the days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.