Subject: Do I want to protect this somehow? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Farrell
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am...kind of a stickler for keeping my games in the best condition I cant (just bought 600 card sleeves to sleeve Smash Up and Libertalia. More next week for Guildhall)

I have heard people say they laminated this...how much did it cost as a whole? Is it worth doing, or will the game last without it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
You could probably buy backup games for far cheaper. Just sayin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Farrell
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sleeves cost me 20$

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(Hot) Laminated the game boards and I think this is a good idea given how flimsy they are. Cost me probably about a buck or two (not counting the machine). Don't think it is worth for the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Greenley
United States
Harleysville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Greetings Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
So long as your players are relatively careful, I don't think you need to worry about laminating the station boards. They really don't get much abuse. You could consider laminating the sector boards since you need to 'shuffle' those. Aside from regular shuffling of cards (like the sensors cards, maneuver cards, etc.) there's not much in this game that gets any sort of abuse that I'd worry about, and I think of myself as fairly anal about keeping my games nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.