Mark Wilson
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Two of my favorite games are a Fortune and Glory, and Conquest of Planet Earth. I really like everything I see or read about this game but notice no solo rules. Can it actually be played solo? If so, is it any good? I'm not looking to fit a square peg into a round hole here, I just hope to find a good way to enjoy this solo.

Thanks,

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no Solo rules in the rulebook. Maybe there are some fan made solo rules in the file section on BGG, but I doubt it.

You can play it solo, as you can play any game in "multiplayer-solo-mode", but this game is not really good for solo gaming as each side (humans/aliens) have to draw and use cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would suck in my opinion.

Any game with cards that were meant to be kept secret. Will make for a bad solo game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Lewis
United Kingdom
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Search for "callasmar"(aka The Lonesome Gamer) on youtube. He has a series of vids where he plays the Last Night on Earth game solo using his very good house rules. I believe he also posted them on BGG, but its easier to watch the vids. You may also enjoy watching some other playthroughs on his site.
This game and Timber Peak both use the LNOE system, so you`re good to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Master Patterner wrote:
Search for "callasmar"(aka The Lonesome Gamer) on youtube. He has a series of vids where he plays the Last Night on Earth game solo using his very good house rules. I believe he also posted them on BGG, but its easier to watch the vids. You may also enjoy watching some other playthroughs on his site.
This game and Timber Peak both use the LNOE system, so you`re good to go.

Playing this one need some further tweaking, though, as the Martians have special rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.