Subject: Has anyone worked with Mosigra? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They're a board games retailer in Russia with some printing capacity, I've not heard of them before. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
Turku, Finland / Boston, MA, USA
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
x_equals_speed wrote:
They're a board games retailer in Russia with some printing capacity, I've not heard of them before. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has

They contacted us to have our games licensed in Russia. Considered it, but passed for now. Careful of your IP - you don't want another Hey That's My Fish! situation (different company, same market).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
LudiCreations wrote:
They contacted us to have our games licensed in Russia. Considered it, but passed for now. Careful of your IP - you don't want another Hey That's My Fish! situation (different company, same market).

I've had a similar contact and am considering it, thus the looking for people who've dealt with them before

What happened to 'Hey That's My Fish'?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
x_equals_speed wrote:
What happened to 'Hey That's My Fish'?

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/701349/whats-wrong-with-this...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.