Popular Tags: [View All]
Florian Mohr
Germany
Leupoldsgrün
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will we be able to buy the game at Essen 2013? I know that it is available in some shops already, was just wondering whether Spiel 2013 was an option too.

Thank you !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
flomo1981 wrote:
Will we be able to buy the game at Essen 2013? I know that it is available in some shops already, was just wondering whether Spiel 2013 was an option too.

Thank you !

Red Raven will not have a booth at Essen, but it is likely that the game will be available from some sellers. In Germany, Brave New World Distribution sells the game. Also, Bergsala Enigma for Scandinavia carries it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Mohr
Germany
Leupoldsgrün
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Zscheile
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just now addressed an E-Mail to the german publisher (which is essentially one store in cologne) about whether they will sell the game at Essen and if not if they are able and willing to sell it in Germany (as opposed to just in Cologne, because they have no online shop on their website).

For any German speaking person, this is their website: http://www.bravenewworld.biz/website/

In addition, I will post their reply here as soon as I have it. Why? Because I NEED THIS GAME!!!

Edit: They answered my Mail. Their stand is 2-C136 and City of Iron will be purchasable there. Yes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hesy
Germany
Bad Iburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
nice.
did they name a prize?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Zscheile
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, unfortunately not. We will see

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Zscheile
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I got my copy of City of Iron. We played it once after the fair, and the hogmen stomped the three other nations. In the next round we will try to prevent the military player(s) from dominating everything so quickly. Thanks anyway for the possibility to get it at Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus L. Weyers
Germany
Neuss
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
failtech wrote:
nice.
did they name a prize?

hier auf BGG verkaufen die es für 59,99, auf der Messe habe ich das nicht gesehen (habe aber auch nicht danach geschaut, da ich es schon habe)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Zscheile
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was 55€ at the fair.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.