2 Posts

Mafia City» Forums » News

Subject: is MC available in Essen 2013? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan
msg tools
YES!

..anyone missed a chance to grab this fine piece last year? Or just got interested freshly? surprise
..you can check out Mafia City at Stragoo Games booth, Hall 1 Stand 1-F101

You'll be taught how to play it in a few and if you want to reserve* some copy of very limited number, feel free to PM me..

(please subscribe MC for updates and news! ..and for your consideration check out reviews and rules while such an interactive/aggressive play-style surely cannot fit each and every gamer!..plan well. ninja)

HAPPY ESSEN EVERYONE!
..meet you there!
jan

PS> For other Stragoo Games and more info please follow: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/156642/item/2844505#it...
(how about that Grabolo!..or SW-Clone Wars!)

E:*reserved copy to be picked at booth, no payment in advance. Thank you for your support, spreading the word or just thumbs..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry I missed this opportunity. The game did intrigue me before Essen '12, but couldn't get myself to playing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.