Norway
Notodden
Telemark
flag msg tools
I game...
badge
...and I'm a gnome.
mb
Some time ago I remember looking at a title here on BGG that I thought looked interesting. I did, however, chose not to get it. Since then I have forgotten about it and only now it popped back into my head and I wanted to check it out again and be reminded of why I didn't get it earlier. But I have forgotten the name and everything else about it except how the board itself looked.

The play area is circular with multiple "levels" starting from the outer ring and into the center ring. You could move your pieces either outward, inward or keep it on your current ring.

I always thought the board looked like a weird star map even though it's not a sci-fi game. The board wasn't rich with illustrations and had a brown parchment/sepia look to it.

Any ideas what I'm looking for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HenningK
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't quite match, but maybe The 3 Commandments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Notodden
Norway
Notodden
Telemark
flag msg tools
I game...
badge
...and I'm a gnome.
mb
Nope, sorry. The one I'm looking for is much newer. I'm thinking 2011-2013.

Now that I think about it, it MAY have been only available directly from the publisher's website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Krumholt
Denmark
Hilleroed
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Existenz: On the Ruins of Chaos, perhaps. There are geeklists of games with circular boards. Maybe you can get lucky there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Notodden
Norway
Notodden
Telemark
flag msg tools
I game...
badge
...and I'm a gnome.
mb
Yea, baby! That's the one! Thanks, bud!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Grimshaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Krumme wrote:
Existenz: On the Ruins of Chaos, perhaps. There are geeklists of games with circular boards. Maybe you can get lucky there.

Yup, would have been my guess too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
United States
Trumbull
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, you can put games on your Wishlist and even grade them (scale of 1-4 from "Must have" to "Thinking about it"). It's a good way to tag those games you run across that you may be interested in purchasing.

Brief how: Game page, bottom, User Information > Record Information > Select appropriate entry in dropdown menu under Status: Wishlist (or check the box next to Wishlist and select the appropriate entry). Your Wishlist is accessible at least from My Geek > Wishlist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.