Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
Solo player that don't play solo
badge
Solo player that don't play solo
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey!!!!!!!!!! Always was intrigued with Level 7 but never bought it. I'm still failry interested and it look interesting.

I know Lockdown is an expansion for Escape...but wht is Omega? A new standalone game?

Can you mix everything from every Level 7 boxes together?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Dube
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Salut David ,
Oui Level 7 omega Protocol est un stand alone et on ne peut pas mixer les 3 ensemble , les 2 premier tu est un humain normal qui essai de sortir vivant d'une base soutairraine et le dernier c'est un groupe de militaire qui vienne faire le ménage, mais au niveau de l'histoire c'est la suite et je peut te dire que c'est du genre spacehulk .......je vien tout juste de recevoir ma copy et maintenant me manque juste un joueurs pour l'essayer
Et meme je dirait que c'est Descent a la science fiction!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celia Engle
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Omega is a standalone; its rules and tone are distinct from Escape. That said, Escape is also fun and it has my second set of players chomping at the bit to get to Omega Protocol for vengeance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The "Level 7" is just for theme. Kind of like how all the Terrinoth games are 'Runebound' games. Escape and Omega Protocol are about as different as can be outside of theme. Escape is a co-op tile game where you play a kidnapped 'citizen' trying to escape this place of alien tortures, and it's almost on the horror side.

Omega Protocol is a tactical 1vMany game, similar to something like Doom: The Boardgame. One player plays the Overseer who controls all the aliens, the other players (up to 5) play the Commandos. The Overseer can spawn aliens every turn to attack the commandos, the commandos have all sorts of things they can do. Miniatures move on a board made up of spaces, etc.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.