Room 25» Forums » Rules

Subject: Suspicion mode in 3. Could it work? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pippo Munchkin
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We (my Wife, my Son and me)have been playing this very good game since a couple of weeks.

Being just the three of us we still haven'tried the suspicion mode, as the rulebook states it's for at least 4 players.

What if we played shuffling 4 identity tiles (3 prisoners and 1 guard) and dealing 3 of them in the set up phase? Could it work?

I understand that it might be harder for the 2 prisoners to escape but we could fix this issue reducing the number of dangerous rooms...

Hope the issue is clear, thank you for your answers

Ciao

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It could work but might be very difficult for the prisoners to win. I'd suggest just giving it a try and see how it works!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pippo Munchkin
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Test
Yes, it's my doubt as well. Beside reducing the number of dangerous rooms we could also try a kind of death match in which the condition for victory would be "at least one prisoner escaped in any turn from the 1st to the 10th"

For sure we're gonna try with existing rules, but I'm also interested on possible variants for make the suspicion mode also available to three player.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.