Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a nasty spider bite on my lower left leg many years ago. It got horrendously infected and required IV antibiotics to heal, although it never healed fully. I've had it get re-infected once or twice after that, always requiring antibiotics.

This past Sunday I ran my first 5K. I've lost a ton of weight and started running so I wanted to know what I could do. It was called the Zombie Race where zombies try to catch you and steal your health tags. An absolute ton of fun.

However, I cut my infected leg on some thorns along the way and then jumped into some nasty mud, thus packing my wounds with mud.

One day later, I started getting fevery and sore. Sure enough, another leg infection. I'm doped up on antibiotics now so I'm feeling better, but my leg still hurts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sadler
United States
Olney
Maryland
flag msg tools
From the Halls of Montezuma...
badge
...to the Shores of Tripoli...
mbmbmbmbmb
That's an awesome way to remember your first 5k. Way more hardcore than running for twenty some odd minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Exercise of any kind is inherently dangerous. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This sounds like a great learning experience for when the real zombie apocalypse happens. You might want to start designing some sort of Kevlar, Batman like armor for your leg.

It's gonna be tough to get the meds and medical attention after the shit hits the fan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right. Zombies attack and you're blaming the thorns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my FB friends said that I'm turning. It's been nice knowing you all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Facebook of any kind is inherently dangerous
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andy lives a life of fear. And now he's in Michigan. Just wait for that winter, buddy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now the history books will be able to record who Patient Zero of the coming zombie apocalypse was!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
desertfox2004 wrote:
Now the history books will be able to record who Patient Zero of the coming zombie apocalypse was!

Whoa! I think Zombie Spiderman would make a helluva B movie.

I'll submit that when I finish the screenplay for Clash of the Tight'uns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.