Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arturo Ron
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
mbmb
There seem to be hints of a promo that will be available at Essen and since I'm an OCD completist from the States I would like to know if it will be made available Stateside. Thank you for your time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolf Wittenstein
Germany
Hagen
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arturo, you seem to know more than the publisher and the designer. No promo planned for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Wolf, Arturo's question is fair. See Stefan's comment here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1043422/price-range

and Viktor's comment here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1038076/will-there-be-pre-or...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolf Wittenstein
Germany
Hagen
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonathan,
knowing Viktor´s face expressions I dare say that the smiley he chose indicates "have no clue at all".
Maybe Mademoiselle Juliette comes along for a while and tosses in a few free hugs...
If Stefan has a few needles and signed yarn in his pockets it´s his clandestine and private matter of generosity...
eggertspiele might still have a few bootle holders from former Essen shows, they give away when fans buy 2 games, but I would not call them promos.
When you come to the booth I´ll show you my empty hands, before or after hugging.
Should any promo for Rokoko materialize in any way I will manifest it right here at this threat - at once. And Arturo will be the first to know via dm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Kobilke
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, Wolf, there will be a give-away for Rokoko in Essen. If it will be available in the Geekstore at some point, remains to be seen, since we have a limited number of units. But there is a fair chance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Ron
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
mbmb
vittorioso wrote:
Actually, Wolf, there will be a give-away for Rokoko in Essen. If it will be available in the Geekstore at some point, remains to be seen, since we have a limited number of units. But there is a fair chance.

Nice! I've read through the rules thoroughly and I can say that I really like what I'm seeing so far and I hope you have a winner on your hands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Ron
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
mbmb
Viktor, is there any chance that those of us from the States who pre-ordered from Eagle games will get a copy of the promo added on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Ryder
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blueart1 wrote:
Viktor, is there any chance that those of us from the States who pre-ordered from Eagle games will get a copy of the promo added on?

Hear, hear!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah yeah!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Norris
Denmark
Viborg
flag msg tools
?
badge
Sorry, I dont eat mouse cursors
mbmbmbmbmb
blueart1 wrote:

I bought the English edition at Essen at Eagle Games's booth. They gave me promos along with the game. So I think they will be available for the preorderers too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.