Subject: Plans for after kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zach Tedford
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just wondering if this was planned for a U.S. release after the kickstarter is successful?

I am very interested in this game and would love to purchase a copy of the game once it comes out, I just do not have the funds at the moment to back the kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Larsen
Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Zack,

Thank you for your message. Glad you're interested in the game. As of now it's certain I'll be selling the game through my website.

So you'll be able to order it on www.suntzugames.com

I'm not sure about the retailers in general. There are many unknown factors in this. As you probably can imagine, not many retailers or distributors if any at all knows about me yet.

But I'll do what I can to spread the news of the Burning Suns :-)

I hope that is a good answer for you at the moment.. I'd always welcome you to our crowd for a tactical sci-fi experience.

Have a good day Zack,
Best regards Emil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Tedford
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Emil,

Thank you for the reply! Thanks for all the useful information.

I will watch for it and also check your website. It will take me a couple of months to save up the hobby money to spend, but this one is definitely on my list.

Looking forward to playing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Larsen
Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great Zach (sorry for misspelling your name)

I'll be looking forward to welcome you in the galaxy
Thank you for your interest!

Best regards Emil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If everything goes as planned for this game I predict this will be one of the biggest games released during 2014...this game is just too full of awesome to miss out on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Larsen
Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha, I hope you're right Stacie! That would be awesome indeed!
Thank you so much for your support..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke *
msg tools
Don't forget that funding will continue through paypal after the kickstarter campaign ends ... that means we can still reach new stretch goals.

Each additional unit set (above the 5 included with the game), which includes all the dieships, regular ship units and troop units costs an additional £7, this includes adding each set we unlock (insectoids, wraiths, neomorphs) that are not included in the game.

If you want additional game elements like stands for your ships (x5 for entire set), additional empire cards, galaxy sets, and/or extra dice you would add £4 for each upgrade to your pledge.

If people add the money for the wraiths and neomorphs and we don't make it to those goals don't forget that funding for these stretch goals will continue through paypal on Emil's website after the campaign ends!

Also if we do not get these extra unit sets, you could always get a white unit set of any of your favorites in there place for the increased pledge, you could even get a white set and paint it your favorite color.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.