Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Ezren vs goblin raider rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
STEPHANOS KOLOVOS
Greece
CORFU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,
i am playing the Ezrel(wizard) but iam a bit confused.In my hand i hold no weapon,only 6 spells.One of my holding spell is the lightning touch,so i decide to hit the goblin with this spell.But i am not sure if a i resovle the battle correctly.I have rolled a d12 +2(arcane skill)and hit the goblin ,is it correct?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Ostman
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IONIAN wrote:
Hi there,
i am playing the Ezrel(wizard) but iam a bit confused.In my hand i hold no weapon,only 6 spells.One of my holding spell is the lightning touch,so i decide to hit the goblin with this spell.But i am not sure if a i resovle the battle correctly.I have rolled a d12 +2(arcane skill)and hit the goblin ,is it correct?

Thanks

Someone will be along quickly to answer this. However, I don't have access to the cards right now. If you could tell me the text on the cards, I could provide a definitive answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you use Lightning Touch, it says to roll your Arcane skill + 2d4 for your combat check. So you would roll d12+2+2d4 to try and get at least 9 to defeat the Goblin Raider.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
STEPHANOS KOLOVOS
Greece
CORFU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks both of you repliers,it seem i played it the right way.Edward,you have right 2d4.

Thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.