Monsterpocalypse» Forums » General

Subject: play on heroscape tile ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi I just get this game and haven go thru the rule book.
Just wondering had anyone play in heroscape terrain and will it work ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Brenton
United States
Brighton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure it would work without some rules changes. Both the buildings & monsters are on large, four-square bases, which would make monster movement difficult. Also, there's the "one-diagonal" rule for monster/unit movement & measuring range that would have to be reconsidered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I see, hmm i guess the 4 square base tile can place on 3 or 4 heroscape terrain. As the other rule, guess got to change abit .

Got to try out one of those days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The units would just fit on a HS tile. The monsters and buildings though will not. They would bare occupy about a 2x2 "diamond" formation of tiles.

There is no good way to reconcile the movement systems as the monsters cannot easily occupy spaces without possibly a great deal of planning to make sure the tiles form viable avenues and platforms large enough for the monsters to move along.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.