Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking at the example of play (not handy)on the third (I think) card play. The government transports to Pinar. It listed Oriente as a option. I didn't think Oriente would be an option due to control not changing by that move. Not sure if I missed something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fifth card play on the next page the AI Transport suggests that Santiago is not a departure point, but I think it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Mark. Let me wait until you have the game handy. If you think there is a specific correction necessary, please post it here, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I double checked when the game was handy and though I am open to the possibility I made a mistake, I think both of those things need correction.

While we are under the hood, the Garrison Op on page 24 of the playbook didn't take the free assault. I wasn't sure if there was a reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks Mark, I have put the corrections!

drmark64 wrote:
While we are under the hood, the Garrison Op on page 24 of the playbook didn't take the free assault. I wasn't sure if there was a reason.

Govbot Garrison only Assaults to remove M26.

vfr
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the Govbot, I think I came to that conclusion, but it didn't make sense in my head for the moment.

Thanks for all that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.