Matt Mallas
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just put together a group of three custom maps for Risk 2210 (Mars, Io, and Titan) printed on canvas in an Artscow order. With the coupon FALLCANVASPTS, you can get three 30"x20" canvas prints for $24.95, including free international shipping! The code is good through October 21, 2013.

Here is a link to the maps: http://www.artscow.com/gallery/canvas/risk-2210-custom-maps-...

Please note that this is for the main maps only. You will still need to print out the smaller moon/asteroid maps, territory cards, and the Titan bonus board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
AWESOME!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwan Marwan مروان مروان
Canada
Greater Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone get these? What do they look like? Quality?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mallas
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marwan_marwan wrote:
Anyone get these? What do they look like? Quality?

I haven't gotten them yet, but mine have shipped. I'll try to post some pictures here once I get them. Hopefully they arrive before the coupon expires.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mallas
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I still haven't gotten mine, but another code has popped up on Artscow. Three 30x20 maps are $25.99 with free shipping using code OCTSMLPRINT20. It's a dollar more than the previous code, but it doesn't expire until October 28.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mallas
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the prints back from Artscow yesterday, and I'm very pleased with the results. See the pictures below. The canvases were all rolled up for shipment, but they seem to flatten out nicely. My only complaint is that the map borders are mostly cut off. None of the part of the map that is used for gameplay was affected.

Here is a revised link that should include the borders with the print (I noticed that the border was actually outside the print area in my original design, so I changed the zoom slightly): http://www.artscow.com/gallery/canvas/risk-2210-custom-maps-...

I also added the Moon/Asteroid Maps as 12x18 canvas prints: http://www.artscow.com/gallery/canvas/risk-2210-minimaps-y5q...
You can get these smaller maps all for $15.99 right now (until October 28, 2013), using code OCTSMLPRINT12.
They don't fit this size exactly, so you will need to trim them if you don't want a black border around the maps.

Sorry that the maps in the pictures are upside down; I re-uploaded three times and even though the images are right-side up on my computer, they keep showing up the wrong way on BGG.

Io Map

Mars Map

Titan Map

Upper Left Corner of Mars Map

Up Close with the Mars Map
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooohhh... pretty!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic. Thanks!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Tron
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just missed this being a valid code. Where did you get the code so I can keep my eyes open for another one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mallas
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gueltron wrote:
Just missed this being a valid code. Where did you get the code so I can keep my eyes open for another one?

I saw the first code in the BoardGameGeek Hot Deals forum. The second code I saw in one of Artscow's promotional e-mails.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mallas
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Artscow has another set of coupons:

BLKCANVASPT25
(3) 30"x20" canvas prints for $25.99

BLKCANVASPT15
(3) 18"x12" canvas prints for $15.99.

The coupons expire December 10, 2013.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.