Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: spell question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
STEPHANOS KOLOVOS
Greece
CORFU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,
i am playing with Ezren(wizard).By battling with a spell do i have to discard it or recharge at the end of the fight...or this check roll happens when i decide to draw a new card from my hand and decide to replace thespell card?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As soon as you've finished the current check you roll to recharge the spell. Unlike weapons, spells can only be used once before they are either discarded or recharged (or banished if you don't have the appropriate skill).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
STEPHANOS KOLOVOS
Greece
CORFU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

thanks ...u help me a lot.Why the manual doesnt have details or detailed examples?...

Thank you Edward

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
STEPHANOS KOLOVOS
Greece
CORFU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edward ,
with what type of die i have to check the recharge or the discard option?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Brien
United Kingdom
Reading
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The card itself should tell you. It might ask you to make an Arcane 6 check, in which case, your Arcane skill will dictate the dice you should use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
STEPHANOS KOLOVOS
Greece
CORFU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so a d12 die and i succeed on 6 and up,right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek VDG
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, if the Check is "Arcane 6", then you would roll an Arcane check (d12+2 in the case of Ezren) needing to get a total of 6 or better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.