Recommend
9 
 Thumb up
 Hide
25 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » Variants

Subject: [Deck, (sort of)] The peaceful rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drake Villareal
United States
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
I'm...not really sure how to respond to this. It's like...a deckbuilding fanfic.
17 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Nordeng
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you should write this when the LSD has worn off. cool
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Billings
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread is not useful, informative, or even entertaining.

Off Topic Content Redacted per request:
Spoiler (click to reveal)

(*ponders how someone can put both "Christian" and "Zen Buddhist" microbadges on their profile...*)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Nordeng
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimwalker wrote:
This thread is not useful, informative, or even entertaining.

(*ponders how someone can put both "Christian" and "Zen Buddhist" microbadges on their profile...*)


How does attacking the author's religious preference help the thread...???
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Law
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
Grimwalker wrote:
This thread is not useful, informative, or even entertaining.

(*ponders how someone can put both "Christian" and "Zen Buddhist" microbadges on their profile...*)


Why are those incompatible? The deck is odder than the microbadges.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Mcpherson
United States
Sand Springs
Ok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread is full of win!

Cool deck list post op

Its a thematic deck where the future is once again turned on its head
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Billings
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Off Topic redacted:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Nords3x4 wrote:
How does attacking the author's religious preference help the thread...???


No attack was intended. Just noticing it as "things that make you go 'hmm'" since the tenets of both are not compatible (or at least not "out-of-the-box"). She chose the microbadges, so she manifestly wants people to notice. I'm just musing about it in the mildest possible terms. What people believe and why is interesting to me. whistle

The thread on the other hand...


So, it's every flower/animal/sun themed card rolled into a single deck? It's cute, but not really anything that I can do anything with, you know? It's not even a deck; it can't be played.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lluluien
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Delaric wrote:
Grimwalker wrote:
This thread is not useful, informative, or even entertaining.


Oh come on. Some of us get tired of the thuper therious tone many of the discussions in this forum take. People get so wrapped up in discussing the implications of this or that card in a hypothetical context it's a little ridiculous for a game.

How about allowing room for fun and imagination? Wouldn't that be refreshing. OP's thread is refreshing.


I don't see what the problem with having a thread like this is either. I'm more inclined to the thuper therious myself, but this ain't my lawn; it's the community swimming pool, and there's room in here for this thread and mine.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt - Conduit23
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread is delightful.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Nordeng
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimwalker wrote:
Off Topic redacted:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Nords3x4 wrote:
How does attacking the author's religious preference help the thread...???


No attack was intended. Just noticing it as "things that make you go 'hmm'" since the tenets of both are not compatible (or at least not "out-of-the-box"). She chose the microbadges, so she manifestly wants people to notice. I'm just musing about it in the mildest possible terms. What people believe and why is interesting to me. whistle

The thread on the other hand...


So, it's every flower/animal/sun themed card rolled into a single deck? It's cute, but not really anything that I can do anything with, you know? It's not even a deck; it can't be played.


That's not the point see ------------> "Strategy" forums
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Inti?

Ah no... no... no... Superman no here. Nooooooo.....
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. Fakhouri
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Celebrity Gift is a Corporation card though, no?

Ah, your peace between the Corp and Runner probably includes cards from both sides. Never mind...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Tu
South Africa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Darthcaboose wrote:
Celebrity Gift is a Corporation card though, no?

Ah, your peace between the Corp and Runner probably includes cards from both sides. Never mind...


There's also like 100 influence points used No worries, love and fluffy animals are freeeeee
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Keaten
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
First Click
badge
Praise it.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bright. Too fuzzy.

It's time for the gritty reboot.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wrathofmine
France
Argenteuil
France
flag msg tools
Darwin feels so sad and lonely shake
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No Astroscript Pilot Program? The couple looks so happy on their date...

Also Bullfrog. He's so cute!

Does Grim count as a dog?

What about a nice, pleasant Sunset?

Maybe Darwin, if you're into orcas.

And Helpful AI! He's always very cheerful about his job!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
2097 wrote:
I explicitly specified friendly and good animals.



I can find a lot more examples in stories of friendly and good frogs than I can of evil frogs. Although the villain in Flushed Away was a frog, so it does happen.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.