Popular Tags: [View All]
Sascha Kutzmann
Germany
Krefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hello, i remember Incognito from my childhood, mainly the awesome TV ad (which i was unable to find) so now i really want this game in my collection, problem: OOP in good old Germany.

Are there any rumours of a reprint, if not are there other games that can fill the Incognito Sized Hole on my shelf?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bandettini
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
That one not so much
badge
Ohh that tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get a German copy here

http://giochinscatola.it/catalog/product_info.php?products_i...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Esposito
Italy
Naples
flag msg tools
I think you should wait for the new version by Ares Games. The game will be pre-released at Essen Spiel '13! The German partner is Piatnik.
http://www.aresgames.eu/games/euro-games/inkognito
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Villeurbanne
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DerKutzi wrote:
Hello, i remember Incognito from my childhood, mainly the awesome TV ad (which i was unable to find)
Here it is (in French, but still... ).
The new version will keep the awesome graphics and components, with a more modern look (and a box you can actually carry around and fit in your game shelves ). Leo Colovini also tweaked the rules a little bit, to reduce the luck factor (no more blank balls in the Mask!) and allowing you to play the ambassador for games with 5 people.

Being a fan of the original version, I really love the new one (and I would have even if IELLO were not the French publisher! whistle).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Kutzmann
Germany
Krefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Thanks, now i wait for the new version, im just a sucker for shiny new things
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.