Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph LoPresto
United States
Lansing
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I live in Camden, MI which is about 5 minutes from Ohio and Indiana.

Looking for some people to play with I have plenty of games Fantasy, Syfy, and military are what I enjoy the most. I'm most interested in find players who want to play Descent 2.0, Spartacus, Game of Thrones, and Memoir 44. Of course any other game I own I'm up to play (check my collection). Along with any you may have, always interesting in learning/trying new games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
You should talk to
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

And me... but less me.

I'm not so compatible as the group he runs, which I've played AGOT at several times, and also seen Spartacus being played. BSG. Etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Liggett
United States
Celina
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I game with a couple of people from the Findlay/Pandora area. We do a lot of wargame board games, but we also have Descent, Star Wars LCG, and various other games. We don't do many Euro's per se, but we are always looking to get a good 5-6 player game going.

We also do some historical miniatures.

Let me know if you are interested.

Dean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Joyce
United States
Pandora
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Joe,
I am one of the locals guys Dean mentioned and we can definitely set up something. We are about 1hr from MI State line almost straight down I75, contact Dean or I and we can answer any Q's you have.
Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph A Nardi
United States
Sterling Heights
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, thank you for replying! I was hoping for something a bit closer though. I live in the Eastern part of the state. It will take me about 1.5 hours just to get to the state line then another hour to get to your place. I very rarely get two days off in a row, because of my work schedule, and not on any weekend...I hate retail. I would also have to rent a room in a motel, and spend a night there near your place. Just wish you were closer! But thank you so much for contacting me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Parker
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a group in Fort Wayne that meets most Thursday nights. The usual fare is The New Hotness, but we're generally open to suggestions.

A little further away, but perhaps more worth the trip, there's BoardGamers of Michiana who have a fairly well-attended game day on the last Saturday of each month in Goshen, Indiana. They also have a regular Friday night thing once a month, but I've never been to that so I don't know any details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.