MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ladies and Gentlemen,

surprisingly, during preoder almost every item has been subject to decimation.

BLOCKS IN THE WEST Limited Edition dropped under 10 copies

BLOCKS IN THE WEST Goretex Map dropped again under 10 copies after an emergency restocking

BLOCKS IN THE EAST Goretex Map is SOLD OUT, we have back orders. Need at least 10 days.

BLOCKS IN THE WEST ICON STICKERS dropped under 10 copies

We are shipping everything, but please be patient.

The process needs at least 2 more days.

ALL THE BEST

emanuele
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Rogers
United States
APO
US Armed Forces - Europe
flag msg tools
Emanuele,

Congratulations on the success of BITW! Obviously people are learning quite fast how good the game system really is!

See you in Essen in a few weeks.

Greg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Koskey
United States
Kahului
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Congrats on the success.

I am so excited to get my copies of BITE & BITW and the awesome GORETEX maps together on my table....

But even more excited to hear the excitement in my wife's voice when I told her they are shipping out soon...PRICELESS....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Shelley
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in. - Unknown
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still figuring how to explain to the wife why we need two 88mm shell casings....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raoul Netherlands
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Emanuele, congratulations also from me. So far, you improved, in my opinion, East and West front, making it also available for a larger audience.
Unfortunately wargames (which are more difficult as axis and allies) are not that popular in the Netherlands, so it makes it hard over here to promote your game in this area.
To be honest, I wouldn't expect otherwise that selling is doing so well, from a game which has a counterpart (BITE) with an average rating of 8.5. I just don't understand why these games are still so low on the BGG list. BITE should be at least in the top 10 of wargames. If I compare these 2 games with Twilight struggle as a wargame, then I know what I prefer.
See you in Essen in 3 weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb
Rwargamer wrote:
Emanuele, congratulations also from me. So far, you improved, in my opinion, East and West front, making it also available for a larger audience.
Unfortunately wargames (which are more difficult as axis and allies) are not that popular in the Netherlands, so it makes it hard over here to promote your game in this area.
To be honest, I wouldn't expect otherwise that selling is doing so well, from a game which has a counterpart (BITE) with an average rating of 8.5. I just don't understand why these games are still so low on the BGG list. BITE should be at least in the top 10 of wargames. If I compare these 2 games with Twilight struggle as a wargame, then I know what I prefer.
See you in Essen in 3 weeks.

Raoul,

thanks, really appreciate your word in this moment.

I have completed with my hands all the last shippings, and I feel a bit tired... lol... so your words really help in recharging the batteries.

About the ranking: we have noticed that.
Many other players also and even some shops and distributors have already asked me about this strange ranking.

I'm sure it's just a matter of time.
We are a nanocompany and we are all young. We will grow quickly.

ALL THE BEST

emanuele
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.