Subject: Promo Season 2 Survivors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Connor Kirk
United States
St. Louis
MO
flag msg tools
Can/Will anyone post the character cards for the promo survivors? I'm getting so anxious and desperate for new information as I wait for my package to arrive (hopefully in the next ten years). I started looking on ebay and BGG hoping to see what skill setups the promos come with, but nobody has posted a clear view of an entire card, and I really, really am curious to see the variety coming my way. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe fife
United States
charlton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't recall who posted them originally but here are the only ones I've found.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Enter something witty here
badge
These aren't really my legs
mbmbmbmbmb
check out my thread here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1030987/zombicide-kickst...

they're in the first gallery. i think i failed to get ralph's zombivor added to the albums though (spent about 3+ hours taking all the pictures and putting it together).

edit: here, i put them all together in one place: http://imgur.com/a/SvTVw
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Kirk
United States
St. Louis
MO
flag msg tools
Thanks so much guys. I searched my butt off everywhere looking for these, I feel stupid now that there's two different sources of information

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Enter something witty here
badge
These aren't really my legs
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirk314 wrote:
Thanks so much guys. I searched my butt off everywhere looking for these, I feel stupid now that there's two different sources of information

No prob, easy for stuff to get buried/missed here. Especially since those were in the middle of 150 some pictures.

I recently was going through guillotine's website and wondering when those would be put up since they have other promos up there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.