Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Ashton
United States
Elmhurst
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't heard anything from the publisher about when this will be released. Would love to know if anyone has inside info. Their The One Ring RPG is excellent, and this looks like a lot of fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Nepitello
Italy
Venezia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know about the general release date, but since a number of copies should make it to the Essen game fair in Germany, I gues it should not be much later than that. Probably in time for Christmas.

Francesco
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Homo Ludens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Release looks to be December/January.

Pre-orders are now open at http://shop.cubicle7store.com/epages/es113347.sf/en_GB/?Obje...

I am a bit disappointed that we have not seen any photos of the cards, rules published, or pretty much any information about this game from the publisher.

If you want people to pony up £20 then maybe give them a good reason to do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Ashton
United States
Elmhurst
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been bugged a bit by that myself. I will probably buy it sight unseen because I've been very impressed with the designer's work and Cubicle 7's quality, but it would be very nice to get a sampling first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Homo Ludens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. I'll take the risk on the pre-order because ToR has been consistently high quality. I think C7 are missing a trick in not promoting this game better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.