BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [ios ipad] Hacienda HD $0.99 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darth Desi

Washington
msg tools
Just now popped up.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hacienda-hd-family-board-gam...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Great game at a great price - purchased

I just bought an ipad last week - the next day Ghost Stories was free and now Hacienda for 99cents

Thanks for the heads up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cave
United States
Myrtle Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great game but a buggy implementation. Tile placement issues can be frustrating, it can take several attempts to make a legal move and sometimes the tile drops in the wrong place with no undo option. If developers would fix this it would be a 4.5 star game, 5 stars if they add multiplayer. 2.5 stars as it stands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Szymas
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the price normally?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E D
United States
wilton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AndySzy wrote:
What is the price normally?

Check appshopper.com for history
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Desi

Washington
msg tools
Narkul wrote:
Great game but a buggy implementation. Tile placement issues can be frustrating, it can take several attempts to make a legal move and sometimes the tile drops in the wrong place with no undo option. If developers would fix this it would be a 4.5 star game, 5 stars if they add multiplayer. 2.5 stars as it stands.

is this still true with their latest September patch? They apparently fixed a map according to their release notes..

What's New in Version 1.5
Fixed bug with challenging map on retina displays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K.
United States
Windsor
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it over the weekend and it still had the tile laying bug. It's still a really enjoyable game though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Silly
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
GeekStitch custom meeple orders available in time for Christmas - please GM!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, when was Ghost Stories free?!?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cave
United States
Myrtle Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthDesi wrote:
Narkul wrote:

is this still true with their latest September patch? They apparently fixed a map according to their release notes..

Yep, I played a couple of hours ago after seeing this thread but the placement bugs are still present. You would think a game breaking tile placement bug would have been at the top of their list, but apparently it wasn't. Such a shame, as I enjoy playing the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Lj
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
nerdipod wrote:
Wait, when was Ghost Stories free?!?!

Last Friday, for 24 hours or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Desi

Washington
msg tools
Narkul wrote:
DarthDesi wrote:
Narkul wrote:

Yep, I played a couple of hours ago after seeing this thread but the placement bugs are still present. You would think a game breaking tile placement bug would have been at the top of their list, but apparently it wasn't. Such a shame, as I enjoy playing the game.

Yeah bought it.. And confirm the tile placement hassles. Very weird bug.

Need to read more about the strategy behind the game. Rules look simple enough.. But it didn't grab me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fola Tam
Greece
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Narkul wrote:
Great game but a buggy implementation. Tile placement issues can be frustrating, it can take several attempts to make a legal move and sometimes the tile drops in the wrong place with no undo option.

Plz fix the tile placement bug!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-

Also,
on a 3p game (1 human 2 bots) after the last card of the first animal card stack purchased and after the last player has finished his
actions, the first scoring never happen and the game going on forever. (Also all land cards purchased)

I play two times with 3p and the same bug happen again... the game never end!!!

OMG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cave
United States
Myrtle Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shot them an email about tile placement, but I doubt I'll get an answer. They have to know about the bug but maybe they're just unwilling to sink any more time in this app. Shame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.