How The God
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have started a thread in the general section to get some player feedback, now I want to reach out to the artists/designer community to get some feedback!

The latest version of the topbox art is
comments/feedback are welcome! Original post and discussion can be seen at http://boardgamegeek.com/article/13554926

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastián Koziner
Argentina
Capital Federal
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
OK Art Studio - www.okartstudio.com
mbmbmbmbmb
It's good, totally in the gender style, no much feedback to give really!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How The God
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SebasKO wrote:
It's good, totally in the gender style, no much feedback to give really!

Woot! Finally someone likes the design whistle

What do you mean by "Gender style"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Holder
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
harrytgao wrote:
"Gender style"?

I think he meant Genre style.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How The God
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha, that makes more sense.

So it appears the box art is not offending anyone's artistic sense? cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santiago
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the arm of the guy behind the main figure sword, that is the one at his right side , behind, is a little strange: the biceps area. A bit to huge and seems the only muscle showing in that area. Not totally imposible but...Some triceps, shoulder contours, smaller bicep might help.

The archer's hands. the one with the arrow kinda look smaller, shouldn't in that perspective.

But imho, the huge majority of people wont really notice these details.

the font choosen in the sentence "A tactical..." removes a lot of ambience. Maybe choosing a more medieval font. Ok if there's a prob with traslationsto other idioms, fonts, print company issues with it, etc. If it's as a full graphic, I would not see the point to leave there a cg times like font. Again, most people wont notice/care about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How The God
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
OneManCrafts wrote:
the arm of the guy behind the main figure sword, that is the one at his right side , behind, is a little strange: the biceps area. A bit to huge and seems the only muscle showing in that area. Not totally imposible but...Some triceps, shoulder contours, smaller bicep might help.

The archer's hands. the one with the arrow kinda look smaller, shouldn't in that perspective.

But imho, the huge majority of people wont really notice these details.

Thanks OneManCrafts. Wow, that's some serious detail here I placed with the graphics a bit to make some of the changes you suggested; I'd rather keep the font for readability and am willing to sacrifices some of the pizazz. Nonetheless, thanks for the suggestions!

Image updated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.