Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
We are making final preparations to be at Essen. Lots of things going on, like fitting puzzle pieces together - and I am hoping that you might be interested in being a part of what we are doing by helping demo this great game.

Ideal person would be outgoing/social and most importantly a fan of Flash Point! German language skills are preferred, but not required. While it would be best if you want to work a full day, or two half days - even one half of a day would help round out the calendar.

Supporters that can do two full days (or four half days) would be compensated with a daily meal stipend (25 Euros per full day), free games, a very cool Indie Boards and Cards shirt and an exhibitor pass.

Supporters that can do one full day (or two half days) would be compensated with a daily meal stipend (25 Euros per full day), free games, a very cool Indie Boards and Cards shirt and compensation for day's show pass.

Supporters that can do a half day would get free games.

If you are interested, and planning on being in Essen please let me know by sending me a message!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you plan to sell the game in a bundle, including the main box and all the available expansions published so far? Any goodies scheduled as well?

Edit: it seems so. But no pricing so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.