Alex N
United States
Metuchen
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just need two clarification points:

1) The turn track is NOT considered part of the map, hence any introduction of troops, whether reinforcement or newly arrived units are directly placed on Rows 9 or 10 for the Germans (Scenario 1). Correct?

2) A newly placed unit on road hexes C10 and G10 consumes one Movement Point (MP) and NO road bonus added to its MP since the unit did not originally begin on a road. Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bogdasarian
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, the turn track is not part of the map (gotta say, that was a new question).

If you drive onto the map via a road hexside and satisfy all other requirements, you can claim the road bonus (last sentence of 7.1).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex N
United States
Metuchen
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jormungandr wrote:

If you drive onto the map via a road hexside and satisfy all other requirements, you can claim the road bonus (last sentence of 7.1).

Let me make sure I have this right. If a new unit "enters" the map (Turn 1) and the first hex it lands into is a road hex, then do I claim the road bonus for this new unit if it remains on the road? There shouldn't be any other requirements, other than no double stacking at the end of the movement or running into an obstruction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.