GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,657 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Merchants & Marauders» Forums » Rules

Subject: Dumb Bounty Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neophitz
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
The rules are not very clear to me. If I already have a bounty, lets say Spanish. I then raid a dutch merchant. Are both the Dutch and Spanish Bounty markers placed on the first flag space on the player board or does one get bumped up? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Christmas Card Exchange: 2009 - 2014
badge
I play at EPGS on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and if you live in Eastern PA, Western NJ or Northern DE ... you should too!
mbmbmbmbmb
They are both placed on the 1 space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
Neophitz wrote:
The rules are not very clear to me. If I already have a bounty, lets say Spanish. I then raid a dutch merchant. Are both the Dutch and Spanish Bounty markers placed on the first flag space on the player board or does one get bumped up? Thanks.

Each nation's bounties are tracked individually. Raiding a merchant ship earns you a flag (of that nation) on the '1' space (if it is your first of that nation) or moves that nation's flag up one space (if you already had at least one bounty of that nation).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neophitz
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I love this Game and Love this site!

Thanks everyone.

NEO
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.