Andre Vock
Switzerland
Baden
Aargau
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The German version of Hanbi ist still available from boardgameguru for £4.99 +P&P. Total cost within the UK is below around 7.24 which is nothing for the game of the year.

http://www.boardgameguru.co.uk/hanabi---german-edition-12930...

You can also throw in the Agricola Farmers of the Moor expansion for only £8.99. Bargain!

http://www.boardgameguru.co.uk/agricola--farmers-of-the-moor...

Have fun browsing more offers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Blackwell
United Kingdom
Saltdean
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Meant to post this myself, but what with getting straight on his site, after the email newsletter, to order it I totally forgot!

It arrived today and I am a happy man

M B
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Vock
Switzerland
Baden
Aargau
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, my order arrived yesterday. I packed also Love Letter in there which isn't an expensive game to start with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Blackwell
United Kingdom
Saltdean
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andre Vock wrote:
Yes, my order arrived yesterday. I packed also Love Letter in there which isn't an expensive game to start with.

Yeah, German Hanabi is now out of stock on the shop.

Love Letter, I am pleased to say I have the original Kanai edition from last year's Spiel as I didn't like AEG's graphics (all thanks to my mate, Paul; a different one).

I was tempted to buy the Kanai style AEG release as a backup, but I am pretty skint at the mo which is not good with Essen around the corner.

M B

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mitchell
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mudshark_baby wrote:
Andre Vock wrote:

Yeah, German Hanabi is now out of stock on the shop.

Love Letter, I am pleased to say I have the original Kanai edition from last year's Spiel as I didn't like AEG's graphics (all thanks to my mate, Paul; a different one).

I was tempted to buy the Kanai style AEG release as a backup, but I am pretty skint at the mo which is not good with Essen around the corner.

M B

The original Kanai edition is nice, like the original Coup. I find a lot of boardgame 'art' too literal and air brushy cheesy computer Deviant Art style..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.