Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I cannot find in the rules how wrecks are created. Moreover, it is implied they can be removed by some units. Which ones? And how?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Millard
United States
Brainerd
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neopeius wrote:
I cannot find in the rules how wrecks are created. Moreover, it is implied they can be removed by some units. Which ones? And how?

Basic Rules, Section II C 3, on page 3 in the front.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha! I didn't even think to look there. What about clearing wrecks?

Thanks so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Clinton
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Going purely from memory...

I do not remember any rules in this game (or Panzer Leader or Blitz) that allowed for the removal of wrecks.

GG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
teliefuzz teliefuzz
msg tools
The neutral counters chart, footnote 6 states:

Each battle tank that expends its full movement allowance to clear wreckage removes one wreck.

This is cleared up and clarified in the published errata and Q/A for AIW, pasted below:

Q: How are wrecks removed?
A: A battle tank unit that starts the turn adjacent to the wreck counter expends its whole movement allowance to move one hex into the hex with the wreck. As the tank enters the hex, the player removes one stacking point’s worth of wrecks. Two tanks can do this to remove two points worth of wrecks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.