Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
26 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Two Rooms and a Boom» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: 2R1B PBF#39 – Los Pollos Hermanos – Round 4 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Episode 4: The DanGer

Having been rebuffed in his first co-reveal attempt, Walt takes a more aggressive approach this time.


SpoilerBot wrote:
This video contains potential spoilers from early season 4.



Players beginning in Los Pollos Hermanos in Round #4:
Bt37
DanGermArk
Hman
LongLiveSquAre
Mowglee
NatsUme
NolemoNplease
RathStar
SlAthe

Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
NolemoNplease


Room, please elect a leader and choose ONE PERSON to transfer from Los Pollos Hermanos to The White’s Residence. Leader, bold that you've chosen hostages to the room thread, and PM me your choices. Also, Leaders, please consider using a 2nd-in-command.

Your deadline to do this is Thursday, 19:00 BGG time (CST). HOWEVER, if leaders submit their orders earlier and no attempt is made to usurp, we will head to round 5 well before 19:00. Fast forward button has been pressed!


If you have a rules or role question, send me a Geekmail.

Final Roleset

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
HERE
Bt37
DanGermArk
Hman
NolemoNplease
RathStar
Slathe

LongLiveSquAre
Mowglee
NatsUme


THERE
RedSchArlach
Araneya
MFl134
MAchiaVellian
CityWithouTmen
SlInkydInk

ShawNad2006
Seen
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Slathe, you missed a lot of excitement last round. Slinky went and got himself criminaled by Rathstar. =D

But then he got cured by mowglee. =(
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
Avatar
mbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
Slathe, you missed a lot of excitement last round. Slinky went and got himself criminaled by Rathstar. =D

But then he got cured by mowglee. =(

Too bad too, that was epic after I got over the whole WTF-ness of it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang. Yeah I wish Mowglee wasn't here I was hoping you could have done that.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It hurts because my first orders for Round 2 was to send Mowglee away. But switched to City instead.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh well! Any plans?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think we've done all we can.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
Avatar
mbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
Oh well! Any plans?

Is there any non-broken way to combine two simultaneously-running games of 2R1B? Like if you're in both games then once per game you can swap your role card with the role card you have in the other game?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rathstar wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
Oh well! Any plans?

Is there any non-broken way to combine two simultaneously-running games of 2R1B? Like if you're in both games then once per game you can swap your role card with the role card you have in the other game?


Of course. Same roleset in both simultaneous games, and each person gets the same role in each of the simultaneous games. Easy as pie!

...Oh, you want a solution that's a little more customize-able? More randomized? Well, aren't we picky?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Duran
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
Oh well! Any plans?

I have two plans Private reveal Caitlin
4 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
longlivesquare wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
Oh well! Any plans?

I have two plans Private reveal Caitlin


Couldn't figure out why that was so funny that Rathstar felt compelled to tip. Now it's clear! See, Square, this is exactly why you got my vote for funniest player! :D
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh Mike is the criminal, caitlin you should cure me. Also I guess I should tell you this:

Whisper Caitlin
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Duran
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Slathe wrote:
Oh Mike is the criminal, caitlin you should cure me. Also I guess I should tell you this:

Whisper Caitlin


Why couldn't you have agented him instead of me in round 1?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
Avatar
mbmb
namyzarc wrote:
longlivesquare wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
Oh well! Any plans?

I have two plans Private reveal Caitlin


Couldn't figure out why that was so funny that Rathstar felt compelled to tip. Now it's clear! See, Square, this is exactly why you got my vote for funniest player!

I have a soft spot for Plan humor.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
longlivesquare wrote:
Slathe wrote:
Oh Mike is the criminal, caitlin you should cure me. Also I guess I should tell you this:

Whisper Caitlin


Why couldn't you have agented him instead of me in round 1?


Because I'm smart. I figured mike color revealed because he was criminal. And your private reveal w/ no co-reveal made me suspect that I was right and you were VIP =D
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
Avatar
mbmb
Slathe wrote:
longlivesquare wrote:
Slathe wrote:
Oh Mike is the criminal, caitlin you should cure me. Also I guess I should tell you this:

Whisper Caitlin


Why couldn't you have agented him instead of me in round 1?


Because I'm smart. I figured mike color revealed because he was criminal. And your private reveal w/ no co-reveal made me suspect that I was right and you were VIP =D

man I should have used your logic and private revealed to Seen so I could shy up Mach.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Who wants to go to the White's Residence?

Need a red to go into WIFOM battle against Mike's WIFOM. Rathstar?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
Avatar
mbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
Who wants to go to the White's Residence?

Need a red to go into WIFOM battle against Mike's WIFOM. Rathstar?

Is WIFOM battle a real thing or do you just want me to spout a bunch of nonsense and confuse him into corevealing with me?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rathstar wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
Who wants to go to the White's Residence?

Need a red to go into WIFOM battle against Mike's WIFOM. Rathstar?

Is WIFOM battle a real thing or do you just want me to spout a bunch of nonsense and confuse him into corevealing with me?

Spouting a bunch of nonsense, I see you're already well prepared for the WIFOM battle. You're the best man for the job.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
Avatar
mbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
rathstar wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
Who wants to go to the White's Residence?

Need a red to go into WIFOM battle against Mike's WIFOM. Rathstar?

Is WIFOM battle a real thing or do you just want me to spout a bunch of nonsense and confuse him into corevealing with me?

Spouting a bunch of nonsense, I see you're already well prepared for the WIFOM battle. You're the best man for the job.

I'm up for it. Especially since I don't know what you're going to do. That makes me the best kind of WIFOM gladiator.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
Avatar
rathstar wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
rathstar wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
Who wants to go to the White's Residence?

Need a red to go into WIFOM battle against Mike's WIFOM. Rathstar?

Is WIFOM battle a real thing or do you just want me to spout a bunch of nonsense and confuse him into corevealing with me?

Spouting a bunch of nonsense, I see you're already well prepared for the WIFOM battle. You're the best man for the job.

I'm up for it. Especially since I don't know what you're going to do. That makes me the best kind of WIFOM gladiator.


Just don't go inhaling any mysterious powdered substances...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My order is to send Rathstar.

Rathstar, go forth and do your thang.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember Rathstar, if we lose, its all on you now.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.