Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Normal namyzarc (that's an oxymoron)
mbmbmbmbmb
Episode 4: The DanGer

Having been rebuffed in his first co-reveal attempt, Walt takes a more aggressive approach this time.

SpoilerBot wrote:
This video contains potential spoilers from early season 4.

Players beginning in The White’s Residence in Round #4:
Araneya
CityWithouTmen
MAchiaVellian
MFl134
RedSchArlach
Seen
ShawNad2006
SlInkydInk

Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
MFl134

Room, please elect a leader and choose ONE PERSON to transfer from The White’s Residence to Los Pollos Hermanos. Leader, bold that you've chosen hostages to the room thread, and PM me your choices. Also, Leaders, please consider using a 2nd-in-command.

Your deadline to do this is Thursday, 19:00 BGG time (CST). HOWEVER, if leaders submit their orders earlier and no attempt is made to usurp, we will head to round 5 before 19:00. Fast forward button has been pressed!

If you have a rules or role question, send me a Geekmail.

Final Roleset

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
badge
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything?
Dang it! I've been craving some chicken.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
Dang it! I've been craving some chicken.

(Psst! I think everyone else in the room died or something... I'll let you usurp the room if you're still the only poster by tomorrow night...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Marco!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Man, the other room was pretty exciting. Slinky co-revealed with the Red Criminal, but then it turned out mowglee was the Blue Psychologist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Lock vote Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Lock Vote on MFl134 (mike, aka Saul Goodman)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah, yeah, lock vote Mike.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
Lock vote Mike. I did it for the Emme Award.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
RedScharlach wrote:
Man, the other room was pretty exciting. Slinky co-revealed with the Red Criminal, but then it turned out mowglee was the Blue Psychologist.

Wait, this seriously happened? I guess you knew Mowglee was Blue Psych? I bet Red team got really excited.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
RedScharlach wrote:

Wait, this seriously happened? I guess you knew Mowglee was Blue Psych? I bet Red team got really excited.

Nobody told me! I was freaking out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to pretend like I knew but I definitely didn't. Did anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
I confused rathstar with Neil (who obviously wasn't even the person that I was looking for).

I had no idea that Mowglee was the psych. Did anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Reynolds
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike will retain leadership in the room for this round, as 4 lock votes are enough to prevent a usurption.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
RedScharlach wrote:

mowglee was the blue psych?

shakeshakeshakeshake

we are in this spot cause of him. Round 1 would have been so different.

very frustrated....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Araneya Olausson
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lock vote mfl134

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
So which Blue are you sending over Mike? Does it even matter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Mowglee did not play this very well. I was whispering to him all during round 1. He voted up the declared red in the room, even after Mike signaled himself Blue and then I signaled myself as the Blue Agent and revealed the bomber. He never informed anyone. Things could have went much differently had we known he was the Psychologist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Machiavellian wrote:
Mowglee did not play this very well. I was whispering to him all during round 1. He voted up the declared red in the room, even after Mike signaled himself Blue and then I signaled myself as the Blue Agent and revealed the bomber. He never informed anyone. Things could have went much differently had we known he was the Psychologist.

Should have, could have, would have.
I'm not disagreeing with you. With agents in this game, everyone would have been much better served to team up right away. Some people are just too seduced by the intrigue game.

But I vote we get on with the show and lament about it afterwards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plus without spys or other nefarious roles, color reveals were automatically trustworthy.

Let's get this coin-flip show on the road.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
::throws things at Mike::

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Mike, how about you go over yourself so you can play WIFOM with Caitlin. Leave me in charge and I'll explode whichever room you say. Scouts honor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Engels
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly, Mowglee only voted for me after Mike had already 4 votes and it didn't look like that would change. So it might have been an attempt to gain my trust (which didn't work). But once he understood that he wouldn't get anything from me without revealing his role to me, it would have been better if he started working with Blue instead. Trying to see if the spygame would yield something good, that was a good attempt. But it may be that he stuck to this for too long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
So which Blue are you sending over Mike? Does it even matter?

i need to send reds to let them know that the bomb is gonna end over here so they know where to send the president.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
Machiavellian wrote:

Should have, could have, would have.
I'm not disagreeing with you. With agents in this game, everyone would have been much better served to team up right away. Some people are just too seduced by the intrigue game.

But I vote we get on with the show and lament about it afterwards.

I hope to win the broken record award for saying how overplayed the intrigue game is and how often we end in coinflips due to it. This particular game is a scenario where blue had the clear advantage from the start, but due to intrigue, we didn't fully take advantage of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.